1. Click on Settings,
2. Scroll down to Mail
3. Select Accounts
4. Add Account
6. Add Mail Account
7. Fill out your Name, full email address, password and a brief description, then click on next on the top right.
8. choose “POP” or “IMAP”
9. The Name email and description should already be filled out.
10. Fill in the Incoming Mail server information
11. Host Name: mail.cocentral.com
12. Username: Full email address (email@example.com)
13. Password: Re-enter your Password
14. Fill out Outgoing mail server information
15. Host name: mail.cocentral.com
16. Username: Full email address
17. Password: Re-enter your password.
18. Click on next on the top right of the screen.
19. This process may take a couple minutes to complete. It will probably give an error stating that it can’t contact the server, if this happens just click on continue. If it happens a second time, just click continue. You want to get to a point to where you can save the email account. You will have to go back in and edit the server ports.
20. Once the email account has been saved go back into your settings and mail, contacts and calendar area.
21. Once there choose your email account. This page will look similar to the one where you setup your email account however at the bottom of the screen you will see outgoing email server. Click on this option. The next page will have an option for Primary Server, Click on this option.
22. The next page will have all the options for the outgoing server. Here you will have to make some changes. Un-Select use SSL. Then change the server port to port “25” and then click done in the top right corner.
23. Once this verifies it will take you back to the outgoing server page. Hit the back button on the top left of the screen, this will take you to the settings page for the email account.
24. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a link for advanced. Click on advanced.
25. On that page will be an area for Incoming server settings. Un-Select use SSL, and change the server port to 110. Click the Back button and this will verify all of the settings. Once verified you should be able to go to your mail programs and view your mail.