Computer Central is proud to offer managed print services through Xerox.
Let us manage all of you office printers so you don’t have to. Inks/Toners/Maintenance we’ve got you covered, we are able to provide you with the best services to help your business grow, we work with Salesforce to help you reach your level of success!
What is Managed Print Services
What is “managed print services” (MPS)? The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security, in the office, since there are many different great options for this, you can go to these office solutions online to find more about this.
By “printing,” we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations, and they can keep their workers on check using monitoring work from home employees.
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Add up the costs of “printing” and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.