Did you know that Computer Central offers Hosted Microsoft Exchange.
What is hosted Exchange?
Hosted Exchange is a service in the telecommunications industry whereby a provider makes a Microsoft e-mail box and space available on a server so its clients can host their data on the server. The provider manages the hosted data of its clients on the server. Clients can access their emails, address book, task management and documents from different places and through various media. The e-mails are routed to a laptop or mobile phone through push technology.
What are the benefits of Hosted Exchange?
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Easy business mobility
- Free migration performed by our experts
- Advanced email security included with every mailbox
- Simple-yet-powerful control
- The ability to choose between Exchange 2013 or 2016
- Affordable pricing starting as low as $15 per month
Contact a sales representative today for details. 252-243-1398