Welcome to working in the cloud with hosted Microsoft Office 365
All Plans Include:
- Reliability, get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe
- Your data belongs to you. Software keep microsoft office does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes.
- No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers in an IT-configurable experience.
- Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 25 MB.
- Use archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs. And use data loss prevention (DLP) policies and policy tips that educate your users for additional compliance enforcement in email.
- Rights Management Services enables you to restrict access to documents and email to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organization.
- Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Online using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- Simplify management of apps in your organization with Group Policy, Telemetry, and Shared Computer Activation.
- Easily manage videos within your organization. Office 365 Video is a company-wide destination for video upload, sharing and discovery, and smooth playback across devices.
- Hosted voicemail support with auto-attendant capabilities. Voicemails are recorded to Exchange Online and users can access them from Outlook, Outlook Web App, or a compatible mobile phone.
- Enhance or replace your traditional private branch exchange (PBX) phone system with the enterprise calling capabilities of Lync Server 2013. Get features such as answer, forward, transfer, hold, divert, release, and park, plus support for analog devices and a broad range of both IP and USB user devices from partners
- With the unified eDiscovery Center, you can search across SharePoint, Lync, and Exchange mailboxes. eDiscovery integrates with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Do more with the tool you already know: Excel. Discover and connect to data with Power Query, model and analyze this data with Power Pivot, and visualize insights in interactive reports and maps with Power View and Power Map. Power BI for Office 365 is a separate service that lets you easily set up an online gallery for your Excel reports so everyone in your organization can access the reports, share insights about the data, and collaborate from anywhere, on any device
- New third-party and customer-developed apps work with Office and SharePoint to bring web services right into your documents and sites.
- Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user. Share insights through interactive reports with Excel Services and Visio Services, and view them on mobile device browsers that support HTML5.